Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Swaps Are Being Posted!

I  have seen some great ATCs!  If you would like to view the swapped ATCs, click on each of the July participants names and you will be taken to their blog.  As each participant receives their ATC, they will post a photo.  In some cases you will also see the ATC they sent out.  Some of us were finishing the ATC, as we were licking the envelope, so we may not have taken a photo of the one we sent.  Next month I am starting earlier.  I always say I work better under pressure. It's not too late to join us for next months swap.  We will match up partners the 1st of August.  The theme for August is orange.  When ever I think of orange, I think of the old knock, knock, joke that has the punch line, " Now orange you glad I didn't say orange again!"  How can I work that into an ATC?  Send out date is August 15th for the August swap.  We have had many new people join and we are thankful you take the time to participate.
Love to all,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This is so good, to get more in the swap. This so much fun. Something to look forward to. Laura Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela's atc arived today .. check out my post
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails