Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Ranks Are Growing

We have had more new friends join us. We have also added to the list of helpful links. Please, remember to mail out your ATC tomorrow (the 19th). Yikes! I still haven't finished mine. After you have finished admiring the new work of art, you have recieved, take a photo and post it on your blog. You can then come back here, click on each participants name and you will be linked to their blog to view each others ATC's! Remember some of us (me) are new to this. Creating an ATC is like anything else, the more you make, the better they will be. Wendy and I are so happy each of you took time from your busy lives to participate in this swap. Remember the words from the top of our rule list.....HAVE FUN!!!
Love to you all!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo Dumb!!! I mailed my ATC out before I took a picture of it. I totally spaced the picture part of it out!! I am sure my swap buddy will take a picture of it though, sooo sorry...first timer goof up!!!


    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be participating next month, just curious tho. When we post the pics, do you want us to only post the one we received from our swapping partner, or should we post the one we received along with the one we sent? I've never done a swap (or an ATC) so I just want to make sure I have it all right. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails