Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Surprise August Birthday

Yes, it was a surprise!!!
Not like a surprise party,
 but, a surprise to me that
one of us had a
 BIRTHDAY this month!!!
Happy Birthday! Susan
Suan had to send me a
message to tell us that,
yes, we did have someone
with a birthday! She
was the birthday girl!
August 8th, send Susan
a little love and wish her
a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

If, in the future I miss your
birthday, PLEASE, tell me
because, I  am afraid I have
had one too many birthdays!
(In other words I am old and
forgetful!)

Love to all,
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Wendy,

    HAHAHAHA!!! YOU are too funny!!!!!!

    Thank you very very much for my Happy
    Birthday wishes......Ummm I may be even
    older than you kiddo!!!!

    Love and Hugs,

    Susan
    Over the Hill and so lost that I can't
    find the other one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Susan! Best wishes from one of your swap sisters.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Susan!
    Hope you are pampered all the day through.
    Eat Cake and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Happy Birthday Susan! I hope that your day is a very special one!
    hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday, Susan! Hope you had a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails