Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coming Soon To Your Mailbox

Yes, it is almost that time.
The ATCs for August
 are to be mailed
out by the 15th. 
That means Saturday
 the 14th this month. 
 Don't you hate it
when you leave
something to the last minute,
 only to find out
the last minute 
is earlier than you thought. 
Be sure to show off
 your newly aquired
 work of art
by posting it early
next week.  
We are all eager to see,
 how everyone interpreted
 the theme "Orange".

Love to all,
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. cannot wait ,,please sign me up for September too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I've already placed mine in the mail for Wendy. For some reason I had thought you needed them for posting by the 15th. The good thing is mine will be on time. lol

    I have to say that I'm so excited about all the ATC'S, I only wish that I would have known about these much sooner. Thanks so much for this blog that we can swap till we drop with our ATC'S!

    Please sign me up for September's ATC Swap also. I even have a couple of ideas for that one. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and many ATC'S...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finished! I will be putting mine in the post tomorrow for Anna (Frosted Petunias)!

    Oh, please count me in for September, too!
    Thanks!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. All pieces cut out and glued. Waiting to make sure the glue is dry and then - mail it.

    Please include me for September

    Thanks, ladies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely in for September. I got Angela's (Sew Loquacious)card today and just put up my post. Thanks this was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails