Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Theme for November "Open or you could say "things you love"

When we thought of this theme we had visions of you making ATC of what you loved. For me (Wendy)that would be cute faeries, but also my family , my boys, my dogs and making art,nature, chocolate the list could go on and on . So is instead of saying just "open" theme I'm going to call it
" Things that you love" so I don't have any pictures to inspire you today.  I looking forwards to seeing what you come up with , I know you will not disappoint me with your insight and  wonder... remember have fun.

Hugs Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Things you love, yes that is a nice theme. Thanks for all your work. I don't see the one Laura sent me. I posted it. Maybe I did something wrong.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had just sent it to me so I'm going to add it tommorow hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails