Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Handing Over The Reins

Hi! Girls,
Wanted to thank everyone for all the kindness you have shown
me these past few weeks.  Having surgery makes you think
and re prioritize.  I have asked Wendy to allow me to take
a backseat with this great Swap blog.  Truth be known Wendy
does all the work anyway.  When she was thinking about
starting a Swap Blog she just needed a little encouragement.
I was happy to help her get it off the ground and now she is
in full control.  I will still be swapping so don't think you will
be getting rid of me completely.
Love to all,
Debbie

8 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    I am happy to hear you will still be doing the swaps with us!!
    I have been thinking of you and pray that you are feeling better with each new day.

    Love and Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely glad you'll still be doing the swaps with us. I can definitely understand your decision.

    Great big hugs,
    Anita ♥
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://asesaj.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are on the mend. I will be still checking in from time to time, so keep those pretty cards coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you will be remaining in the swap. It takes time to get over any surgery, even ones we think may not be too strenuous. Get well gal.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Debbie:
    I completely understand your desire and need to heal, and take a rest. Sometimes we take on more than we can handle, and that's not good for anyone. Get better, do what you can and release the rest...but, between you and me, I'm thrilled you'll still be swappin' with us!
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am glad you are still swapping. May God strengthen you as you recover from surgery. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you Debbie...and please take care of you...I am so happy you will be swapping with us....keeping you in my prayers....always...

    and sending big big {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please take care and stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails