Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

HELP NEEDED NOW !

Update Debbie has say she will do  three french hens . Thank you for all of you who said you could help .. I will do another swap like this at Easter. So if you are interested email at BLISS.WDA@gmail.com and I will put you name down


I need one person to sign up for the 12 days of christmas swap. Your day would be 3 french hens. Because you will need time to get your 12 ATC made and sent, I am moving the due date until November 20th... The details are all below and on my other blog. http://blissangels.blogspot.com/  please check there for updates.
thank you  Wendy



The twelve days of Christmas.
On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love give to me a partridge in a pear tree.




On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love give to me two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love give to me three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.




What a great idea for a swap, A ATC swap because you all know that ATC have a special place in my heart. So I'm looking for twelve other swappers to take part...

Sign up before by emailing me by November 5th
BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM
IN YOUR EMAIL PLEASE INCLUDE:


Your name:

Your email addresss
Your blog address
Your mailing address




Guidelines for this swap

Each person will create 12 ATC in the theme of the twelve days of Christmas. I will email which number is yours.


The ATC must be 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches (regulation ATC size)
Once the ATC arrive here due date 15th November I will sort them into the 12 days and mail them back to you with a little surprise, (Santa won't let me sent them without some Christmas magic)

Please include $ 5.00.
$7.00 for overseas to cover mailing. Thank you
Hugs Wendy





I had a question in comments and to to explain my thinking

you can make 12 ATC all the same or 12 ATC different but in the same theme. So if you get, say day 3 three french hens you can make each ATC different as long as there is three french hens somewhere on those cards....hope that helps to explain... if you have any more question please feel free to email me or leave a comment hugs Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I will do the three french hens for the swap .That is my favorite one I did a ornament for the white house of the three french hen a few years ago. I thing Clinton was in office .Laura Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura thank but Debbie already asked if she could do it but I will do this again if you would be intrested? hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails