The Blissfull ATC swap Rules
1.Please, send out your ATC before 15th of the month. If you know you are going to be late getting your ATC to your partner PLEASE email them to let them know...
2. If you sign up to swap and then something happens and you can't follow through please email me and your partner to tell them. I will find them a new partner... There is nothing more disappointing than sending out an ATC and then NOT getting one back.
If you sign up and then don't get in contact with me and your partner and do not send an ATC . Your name will be taken off the list and you will not be able to swap again with us.
3. The swap is only open to USA and Canadian based participants. Sorry, maybe later we will open it to wider areas.
4. The ATC must be 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches (regulation ATC size)
5. The ATCs must be sent in an envelope with the correct postage.
You may consider using a padded envelope if the ATC is thick or has embellishments on it.
6. You can use any media to create your ATC unless specified in that month's theme.
7. Please, make sure your ATC is sturdy enough to withstand posting, ATC holders or clear plastic covers can be used.
8.Remember to post the ATC you receive and yours on your blog for everyone to admire!
9. Email two week before the end of the month to be included in the following month' swap.
10. Become a follower of the blissfull ATC swap blog so you can see updates and news and reminders.