Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A message for our younger swappers from Blissfull the rabbit

Welcome to the first Blissfull ATC swap...

It is lovely to met you all and I hope you find swapping ATC as much fun as your Mums do.

You can use paint, crayons, pencils, fabric or paper. Anything you can think of to make you ATC... have fun! well anything except food. Although Blissfull said "he likes the idea of carrot ATC"... Silly  Rabbit!

I think it would be wonderful if you could include a letter or note telling your partner about you ATC but it is okay if you don't.... I will be sending you a small thank you from Blissfull the rabbit for joining us.

We can not wait to see all your ATC

Hugs from Wendy and Blissfull the rabbit

3 comments:

  1. I am new to your sight but am looking for an ATC swap for my 9 yr old daughter. Are the signups closed? She made 2 with me today and is driving me crazy to be in a swap.

    Savyjade@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, Please add me to the March swap.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,

    Bunny, who's 8 1/2 yrs. old would love to do another swap, if possible.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails