Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love is in the air... the swap partners

Love...Tis second life,it grows into the soul, warms every vein and beats in every pulse. 
Joseph Addison 1672 -1719








Swap Partners children
 Bunny and Kitty (Cindy).........Mario and Luigi (Maira V)
Amy daughter.............Rubes( Misty)
Amy's daughter............Nichol's Daughter




Swap Partners


Maria V ... Cindy
Amy...Misty
Angela....Marilyn
Anita....Marlene
Anna....Michele
Becky.....Patti
Courtney.....Peggy
Debbie R.....Penny
Dee Dee......Sandy W
Donna ...Wendy
Jane....Sharon
Nichol.......Susan
Patrica.....Karla
Jo Anne....Sonya
Laura......Tee
Leila....Terri
Judy....Sandi
Lisa Kay....Victoria
Wendy...Blanche







2 comments:

  1. Thanks Wendy... looking forward to another fun one.... and March's swap too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    I have not heard from my swap buddy Nicole.

    I sent a message to her blog with my e-mail address but have not heard from her yet.

    Let me know what I should do ok?

    Thanks,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails