Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

we have two (YOUNG) swappers sign up (let the children swap) and check if your name is on the side bar

Morning everyone
Maria has signed her two children to swap this month. This will be fun to have some young artists joining us... I am putting faux names down on the blog.... so I would like to welcome Mario and Luigi to the swap and I look forwards to seeing your ATC.... if you have any young swappers who would like to join the February  swap please email me....  and please email me if you want to be next months swap . The theme is LOVE.

Hugs Wendy

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea!!
    If I still had young children I am sure they would have loved to participate!!

    Welcome "Mario" and "Luigi"!!! ;)

    Hugs to All,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails