Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just a idea....let the kids swap...and check the side bar for your name if you want to swap in February



A few weeks ago Angela and I were chatting about children and I had an idea .

Why not let our children swap ATC  too ... So as part of the February swap I am offering that if you have a daughter, son, grandchild , who would like to made a ATC  and  swap.   ....I will pair  you and your child  up so when you swap, your child can swap too with another child.... It won't cost anymore to send as you will be sending your ATC anyway.... Email me if you and your child/children want to take part....



Also  reminder  about  checking to see if your name is on the side bar for February .. if it is not and you want to take part please email me.

2 comments:

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails