Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Only five more days to get your ATC holder made


Add caption
So far we have only two ATC holders.

 You still have until the 20th to email your entry to us at blissfullatcswap@gmail.com 
 and we will pick a winner on the 23rd... so hurry 

Hugs Wendy and Debbie  




Dee dee's entry



Peggy's entry

Susan's entry

Penny's entry


Terri's entry
 

Laura's entry
Amy's entry
Angela's entry

Leila's entry

Sherry's entry
Anna's entry
 
Lydia's entry














Please vote for your favorite ATC holder at Blissfullatcswap@gmail.com

THE CALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED THANK YOU

8 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. I have sent my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I'm still working on mine, but I will definately be done by the deadline!!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great swap! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You always make me smile:)
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, they are all so gorgeous!! How talented and creative everyone is!!

    Ladies, I want to let you know that I received my ATC from dear Susan yesterday and have posted it on my blog. Please come over and take a look, it is absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you so very much for letting me participate in your wonderful swap, I just love it!!
    Hugs,
    Carol Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la! I have more pictures of mine to post today if you want to see it more up close and personal....love them all..great creative ideas indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so different and unique! They are all great!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!!!!I so need to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ideas, I have entered my joice....thanks ;o)
    jody

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails