Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

And the winner is.......

Now we 've counted the votes and the winner of our first challenge at Blissfull is.... oh wait maybe  we should say thank you to everyone who participated. Well done to everyone you are all winners because you all have a new ATC holders to use.Your ATC holders were ALL wonderful and we are very glad we didn't have to pick the winner......  and now with out futher ado ...........Drum roll please...... the winner for the Blissfull challenge is........Dee dee



Congratulations

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations DeeDee! We will mail out your goodies today!!!
    Thank all for participating. The leader shifted several times so you all should be proud!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congrats to Dee Dee. I did love her holder. I sent my ATC last week but haven't heard a thing. I am so looking forward to receiving mine. Great job girls. Debbie and Wendy.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Dee Dee! Woot! Woot! Enjoy your treasures. You worked hard on this, and I know you'll have fun with all the new treats.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Dee Dee!!!

    I loved your ATC Holder!
    You did a great job on it.

    Thanks Wendy and Debbie for a fun challenge!

    Hugs,

    Susab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers!!! thank you, thank you, thank you...I loved all the creations...many, many ladies with so much inpspirations...I am so glad to met you all....

    Thanks Wendy and Debbie for a very fun challenge...and putting use to my old photo box...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Dee Dee! I'm new here and am just in awe of the wonderful creations everyone submitted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Dee Dee! I love your holder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girls I got my card from Denisa and it is posted. I love it and am impressed with her work.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Dee Dee, yay!

    I just found your blog through Simply Debbie. ATC swaps sound like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails