Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The blissfull newsletter July 2014


Good morning Blissfull Swappers

  




    July 's theme
" Vamp

Patti ( Aka Electra ) Fisher.... Deborah parks 
Christine Ellis ... Peggy Jones 
Lindsay Shugermen.... Lynn Fox 
Victoria Resh .........Wendy Aspinall 








Welcome to our new members
Lisa Hooker

 Remember we are swapping three ATC's so you need to sent three different Artist trading cards to your partner in the theme of the swap.


PLEASE 
Email your partners directly for their mailing addresses.
NEW!  I have put all the email addresses for all our members on a page at the top of the blog.... under EMAIL ADDRESSES  from next month the link list on the side bar will not work ... 
mail out your ATC before or on the15th








please mail your ATC to 
 before the end of the month
thank you

August's theme
"Monochromatic" 

are all the colors (tints, tones, and shades) of a single hue




 




sign up is open, email 

blissfullatcswap@gmail.com




Also don't forget we do have a flickr group so you can add your photos of your blissfull swaps










http://www.flickr.com/groups/blissfullatcswap/


Hugs Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I a also a new member but I seemed to have slipped under the radar.
    I have sent off my entry for June and I hope it arrives safely. I shall have to skip July but I am off to sign up for August. have a good summer everyone.
    X

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Leave a comment or feel free to email us with questions or concerns.

Related Posts with Thumbnails